Common Mistakes when using the Lilumia 2 Device
- Brush Engagement: Brush hairs should be engaged well with the cleaning dis
- Use Warm Water: Make sure the water is warm and avoid lukewarm or cool water for best result
- Do Not Skip the Prep Step: Prep Step is often missed and is a very important step in making sure your brushes are clean
- Pour Cleaner First Before Loading your Brushes
- Stiff or Sticky Brush Hairs? Start with using 1 ounce of cleanser diluted with warm water.
- Always Reshape Brush Hairs Before Drying!